Friday, November 2, 2007

The Origins of this Blog

It'd be foul to call it merely a blog. Which is not to say that this is somehow different in content or style.

I was unsatisfied with the other blog I have, in which I pontificate, largely amongst friends, on sometimes funny things and sometimes poetic things and sometimes thoughtful things. But the stress of that was still too much. Because there is too much that I just feel uncomfortable saying in front of them. I wanted an audience there, of peers. Here, I don't want an audience of peers. Or perhaps ideally. But there is too much that I have to say that I can't say with them.

And I have so many sins which I need to speak about, because the persistent psychotherapy is not enough. Nor are the medications. My libido still pressures me. And I have a certain a desire for exhibitionism.

I want to be honest although I know my desire for honesty is perverse.

I struggle with not knowing myself.

No comments: