Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Sanctity of Infidelity

Moments when my cock is true. Over the past few days, this girth between my legs. Its shape so solid and impersonal. I'm a gentile and I do not know about the advantages/disadvantages of this to judge, since I've never been a jew, but there is more skin to work with. The pleasure of pulling that skin down, with emphasis on that spot beneath the exit point for my genetic material. This one nerve that makes the head of my cock turn purple.

When I am laying in bed, stroking myself, I think of Midwestern girl. Her body is lithe and wonderful, although my encounters with it have been fairly indirect. She has profoundly blond hair. But more I think of RBU. This morning, a twosome with RBU and LP, licking LP's shaved pussy while my cock thrusts into RBU.

When I come, my eyes are clenched shut and it gets all over my hands. My head wildly flits back and forth. Sometimes I'll lift my head and bang it down onto the pillow. And the moans from my mouth. The pulses of cum emitted from my cock, spreading across my fingers. Afterwards I worry that my roommate's girlfriend heard me from the other room.

Even now as I write this, the verbal images of orgasm cause me to draw a finger across the surface of my jeans. I want to unzip my pants and pull it out. Have one of my readers beneath my desk, taking it into her mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any particular reader, or are you looking for volunteers?

Marianne

Blog Archive said...

Beautifully written and hot. Interesting how all these women become somehow interchangeable in your fantasy ... ending in a reader, one who allegedly decodes the very text of your fantasy itself.